Green Smoothie - 1 cup baby spinach, 1 cup kale, 1 pear, 1 ½ cup of orange juice, and 1 frozen banana.
Chocolate Peanut Butter – 2 TBL unsweetened cocoa powder, 2 TBL peanut butter, ½ banana, 1 cup almond milk, ice.
Mango Ginger — 2 cups frozen Mango, 1 cup frozen raspberries, 1 banana, ¼ cup chopped ginger, squeeze of lime, yogurt.
Strawberry Date — 1 date, 1 ½ cup frozen strawberries, 1 cup almond milk. Optional: 1 scoop protein powder or 1 TBL of flaxseed oil.
(ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:・ﾟ✧ HERE IS A MASTERPOST OF LITERALLY EVERYTHING ✧
- science translated to english
- a site that explains literally everything
- study skills
- learn geography
- finals guide
- get motivated to study
- tips for a productive study break
- when should I go to bed?
- microsoft word equivalent
- can’t do your homework?
- “no homework” excuses
- make flash cards
- math problem solver (2)
- online ruler
- pull an all nighter but do well on your exam
- a whole blog dedicated to study motivation, tips, and advice!
- techniques for studying and learning
- time management
- help on reading and research
- help with memorizing and testing
- ultimate educational website
- Thinking & Memorizing Tips
- Research & Reading Tips
- Finals Help Guide
- Homework Help
- Math Help
- Writing Masterpost
- A website for big words
- alternatives to “said”
- alternatives to “whispered”
- ultimate writers resources masterpost
- tip of my tongue
- writing fantasy stories
- Masterpost of writing software
- character flaws
- writing a death scene
- bio help
- degrees of emotions
- writing ref
- Fictional Character Name Generator
- Fictional Character Name AND Personality Generator
- you’re a writer? here’s a whole bunch of writing-related blogs
- read/post fanfiction
- read/post stories
makeup & hair
- easy makeup tips
- eyeliner trick
- punk rock makeup
- disney eye makeup
- coverup tattooes
- how to apply blush
- 6 makeup tips
- ombre eyeliner
- what makeup complements my complexion?
- what makeup suits you?
- lipstick tricks
- everyday makeup routine
- 40 must have makeup tips
- lipstick using crayons
- eyeliner ref wow
- perfect smokey eye tutorial
- makeup tips for every occasion
- winged eyeliner tutorial
- filling in eyebrows
- messy bun tutorial
- different ways to braid
- three-braid updo
- waterfall braid
- how to fishtail
- romantic curls
- braid + bun updo
- how to do pastel hair
- 8 ways to wear a bow
- 4-strand braid
- braided bun
- braided headband
- dutch braid crown
- pin curls!
- how to contour
- 5 most basic buns tutorial
- Brownie in a cup
- Cookie in a cup
- French bread pizza
- Egg tacos
- 4 different smoothies
- chocolate chip cookies
- tastiest starbucks drinks
- best grilled cheese
- winter sore throat tea
- best chocolate cake
- apple pies (mini aw-)
- extra fancy garlic bread
- french bread pizza
- are you having a bad night?
- let’s do some yoga
- emergency compliment
- cute yahoo answers
- calming manatee
- calming gif
- great blog for those with mental illness
- calming manatee tumblr
- you’re not alone, lovely
- here’s some reasons why you’re amazing
- relax, breathe, meditate if you wish
- here’s a list of fun/relaxing/distracting websites
- here’s a blog full of good, happy things
- coping skills and distractions
- know what your emotion is
- daily puppy
- know what your emotion is
- guided relaxation
- the thoughts room
- go to a quiet place
- cut something instead of yourself
- let it out
- self injury recovery masterpost
- free hugs
- coping skills & distractions
- make a comfort box
- how to improve your self-esteem
- how to love yourself
- you’ll be okay, friend ♥
- list of suicide hotlines
- dealing with suicidal thoughts masterpost
- yoga poses for stress relief
- about relaxation techniques
- Guided Relaxation
- Stress Relievers
- Chill Playlist
- Cute Videos
- 100+ videos of puppies and kittens
- pictures of pugs
- pictures of pugs AND corgis
- jumping kitties!!
- which dog is best for you?
- attack of the cute
- make your own animal
- puppy licking screen
- enneagram test
- zodiac profiles
- misc personality tests
- harry potter houses wiki
- what does your birth day mean?
- color quiz
- my fave masterpost of movies (literally a shitton of movies)
- hugh dancy movies and tv shows
- mads mikkelsen films
- studio ghibli movies
- teen movies
- -horror movies
- oscars movies
- lgbtqa* films (a lotttt of lgbtqa* movies)
- full musicals you can find on youtube
- movies for when you can’t sleep
- jane austen
- more movies
- and more movies
- steampunk movies
- not-so-scary movies
- winter holiday specials
- misha collins films and shows
- broadway musicals
- disney animation films
- Anatomy references (nsfw)
- Drawing hair
- Drawing hands
- Drawing braids
- How to color
- Drawing folds
- Painting tutorial
- Tutorial masterpost
- Drawing faces
- Drawing heads
- How to draw literally anything
- How to draw ponies!!
- Drawing eyes
- Find themes: 1, 2, 3
- Make gifs: 1, 2 (from youtube video), 3
- XKit extension
- Missing e
- Check a website’s safety
- Backgrounds: 1, 2
- How to make tumblr themes
- Postlimit checker
- All audio posts you’ve reblogged
- Html help: 1, 2, 3, 4
- Becoming an adult masterpost
- cute OTP things
- Resource masterpost
- For bored people
- Anime + Manga recs
- how to make a blanket nest
- Getting an apartment
- what should i read next?
- If you’re bored
- Delete tourists from photos
- Cute pet nicknames
- Family tree explained
- Pulling an all nighter
- masterpost of themes/pixels/emoticons
- List of demon names
- Demons & Deities in the bible
- Moss graffiti
- Types of attraction
- Trampoline = outside bed
- College textbooks
- God masterpost
- OTP necklaces
- Super silky summer legs
- Plastic keychains
- How to write cover letters
- make music on itunes sound great
- Classic lit
- create iphone ringtones from your itunes
- necklace neckline cheat sheet
- prep tips for interviews and what to wear
- spring cleaning checklist
- makeup tricks for glasses
- make your own wrap bracelets
- the ultimate guide to supernatural
- crafts to make from mason jars
- at home spa treatment for dry legs
- and for dry hair
- convert youtube videos to mp3s
- create your own mind palace
- ideas for an outdoor movie night
- make homemade valentine ravioli
- waiting games for kids (or adults!)
- solve any math problem
- learn the best beginners’ photoshop tricks
- learn how to write gallifreyan
- learn how to do yoga
- travel for cheap (for students)
- 55 words to describe someone’s voice
- listen to the sound of a coffee shop
- draw perfect winged eyeliner
- make homemade lotion bars
- listen to the rain
- make your own tea
- how to disappear online
- body language and interrogation
- cheap things to do in nyc
- why people slip on ice
- book about aliens invading earth and being fought off by wildlife
- filipino legends/stories/etc
- make yourself do the things and form good habits
- different kinds of islamic head garments
- fantasy/historical clothing
- how the uk flag works
- how to walk like a queen
- logic flaws
- life hacks
- arts and crafts blogs
- fruit charger??
- helpful websites
- jar won’t open life hack
- find people you’ve met once
- video and photo editor things
- banana wins all the awards
- useless websites
- time wasters
- life hacks again
- read minds
- things to remember
- uncapitalize caps lock things
- how to find your dog
- alternatives to leaving dogs at the pound
- worst case scenarios masterpost
- keys in the hand
- for when you’re sad
- break out of zip tie handcuffs
- what to do when stopped by police
- bleeding and don’t have a band aid?
- vital strike points
- how to tell if someone’s lying
- how to tape hands for a fight
- just click this
- survive the apocalypse
- icanttellyoubutiknowitsmine 2014 masterpost
- blacklistecl’s bad days masterpost
- some tips
- a masterpost of all the things
- im5-official 2014 resource masterpost
- abercrombier’s 2014 help post
- random websites thing
- things for when you’re sad
- more things for when you’re sad
- cute games
- cute games again
feel free to take these links and use them in your own masterpost!! pls let me know if a link isnt working so i can remove it and maybe find an alternative link! hope this helps with whatever!!
I just want back in your head.
Famous Last Words:
- Pardon me, sir. I did not do it on purpose. - Queen Marie Antoinette after she accidentally stepped on the foot of her executioner as she went to the guillotine.
- I can’t sleep. - J. M. Barrie, author of Peter Pan
- I should never have switched from Scotch to Martinis. - Humphrey Bogart
- I am about to — or I am going to — die: either expression is correct. - Dominique Bouhours, famous French grammarian
- I live! - Roman Emperor, as he was being murdered by his own soldiers.
- Dammit…Don’t you dare ask God to help me. - Joan Crawford to her housekeeper who began to pray aloud.
- I am perplexed. Satan Get Out. - Aleister Crowley – famous occultist.
- Now why did I do that? - General William Erskine, after he jumped from a window in Lisbon, Portugal in 1813.
- Hey, fellas! How about this for a headline for tomorrow’s paper? ‘French Fries’! - James French, a convicted murderer, was sentenced to the electric chair. He shouted these words to members of the press who were to witness his execution
- Bugger Bognor. - King George V whose physician had suggested that he relax at his seaside palace in Bognor Regis.
- It’s stopped. - Joseph Henry Green, upon checking his own pulse
- LSD, 100 micrograms I.M. - Aldous Huxley (Author) to his wife. She obliged and he was injected twice before his death.
- You have won, O Galilean. - Emperor Julian, having attempted to reverse the official endorsement of Christianity by the Roman Empire.
- No, you certainly can’t. - John F. Kennedy in reply to Nellie Connally, wife of Governor John Connelly, commenting “You certainly can’t say that the people of Dallas haven’t given you a nice welcome, Mr. President.
- I feel ill. Call the doctors. - Mao Zedong (Chairman of China)
- Tomorrow, I shall no longer be here. - Nostradamus
- Hurry up, you Hoosier bastard, I could kill ten men while you’re fooling around! - Carl Panzram, serial killer, shortly before he was executed by hanging.
- Put out the bloody cigarette!! - Saki, to a fellow officer while in a trench during World War One, for fear the smoke would give away their positions. He was then shot by a German sniper who had heard the remark.
- Please don’t let me fall. - Mary Surratt, before being hanged for her part in the conspiracy to assassinate President Lincoln. She was the first woman executed by the United States federal government.
- Now, now, my good man, this is no time for making enemies. - Voltaire when asked by a priest to renounce Satan.
No, but you forgot the best one
Either this wallpaper goes, or I do- Oscar Wilde, dying in an unfortunately papered hotel room
Oh my, Voltaire. I laughed at that one, too.
The #Macbeth warning #broadway
This was my favorite thing.
no but the whole Macbeth thing is legit okay
my school was doing Pride and Prejudice last spring [I had some tiny little extra part, but that’s not important]. The girl playing Mrs. Bennet said “Macbeth” as a joke, which then was explained because seriously we’re high schoolers I was surprised even she knew about it we don’t just know random curse knowledge
the play was set back a week because Mr. Darcy got appendicitis, Elizabeth Bennet broke her right forearm, Mr. Bingley lost his voice, and Mrs. Bennet went head over handlebars on her bike all in the week of the play.
you don’t f*** with the Macbeth curse okay if Supernatural has taught me anything it’s not to f*** with curses
….omg can we have an episode of Supernatural about the Macbeth curse?
IT COULD BE THE MUSICAL EPISODE WE ALL WANT OMFG
once a guy said macbeth in our theater and then the entire set came falling down
several people got concussions
How the hell do they preform the play,
There are characters named Macbeth
You can say it but only in the context during the play.. No other time
Thank you for explaining.
(I’ve literally wondered about that for years)
actually seeing it written down that often in this post made me feel really uncomfortable.
if you are referring to it out of context it used to be you called it “the Scottish play” my family still do that out of habit if we mention it and people will give us strange looks when we shudder at the name.
(i feel i should explain that my godmother works in theatre so my family has a lot of theatre based friends)
HAMMER & MAGIC.